We love showing our projects to you and now it's your chance to show your creations to us!
Each month we will have a different theme and you will have a month to create and enter your projects. As well as the theme you will need to make "More Than One Score" and tell us where you used the Scor-Pal on your project. So a single fold card won't count but an Easel, Gatefold, Stair Step, etc will :) Also we love to see your "Anything But a Card" projects, just as long as you make "More Than One Score"
We have a very current theme this month, "THEME and More Than One Score".
Please note that you MUST include the theme as well as "More Than One Score", some people are not following the theme and therefore are not eligible for a Top 3 spot or the Prize, thanks. We have a nice set of samples from the Design Team, just click on their names to go to their blogs for more details on their creations.
The challenge ends at 10pm on October 31st and the new one starts on November 1st.
This months featured Design Team member is Steph so please go and take a look at her blog for a more detailed post on her project.
It's a new challenge at Scor-Pal and this month it's all about Halloween. What fun Halloween projects can you create with your Scor-Pal?
These milk box style boxes are easy to create with your Scor-Pal.
Start with cardstock that is 8 1/2" x 11".
With the 11" length across the board, score at 1/2", 3 1/4", 6", 8 3/4".
Rotate and score at 3", 6", 1/2"
Fold on all score lines.
Cut away the edges as shown below.
Cut assorted pattern papers to fit the sides.
Add Scor-Tape along the sides and assemble.
Add Scor-Tape along the bottom edge and fold up to create the box.
Staple closed the top section that was not scored.
Wrap the box with ribbon. Add a stamped phrase.
Thanks for stopping by today.
The prize for our winner will be a surprise package from the Scor-Pal Store!
1. Each entry must have "More Than One Score"*, mention where the Scor-Pal tool was used and follow the theme.
2. Entry can be combined with as many challenges as you like.
3. 3 entries allowed per person.
4. No backlinks will be accepted.
5. Each challenge will last from the 1st day of the month until 10pm on the last day of that month.
6. Entries not adhering to the rules may be deleted.
* "More Than One Score" means that a single scored fold card (ie: a simple square or rectangle) with no additional use of the Scor-Pal tool will not count as an entry.
Please add your link below and Good Luck!